Is is safe?

Posted by Melvin | 3:45 AM | | 0 comments »

There is no simple answer regarding flirting online.But there are a few guidelines you may want to consider when it comes to flirting safely online.

There is casual flirting online, based on the types of responses you receive, will let you know if you are in the "safety zone".

Once you have found someone you are interested in, send a simple flirt..."While wandering around, I saw your light was on. I decided to poke my head in and say hello. I was quite disappointed to see you weren't there. I was hoping to add a slight twinkle to your beautiful eyes. When you return, please take the time to let me know. I am looking forward to your visit..."

If you receive any of the following replies, it is meant strictly for shock value. Don't even respond. Just block them...and move on.

A reply that makes you blush...

A photo of their genitals...

A blatant, sexual proposition...

A request for nude photos of you...

A necked description of themselves...

A description of their mental picture of you necked...

A rude comment about your picture...

It is safe to date online...if you stay in control.

Do not take it personal, I'm sure they respond to everyone that way. At one time, I did a little investigation and discovered that the person sending me the above replies was married and wasn't looking for a relationship. He entertained himself this way...he loved all of the various shocked replies and rebukes he received. It's just a game...you can refuse to play by not responding.

Eventually I received an email that said; "why didn't your respond?"

I replied, "But, I did respond." We went back and forth with "no you didn't" and the "yes I did!" for a while. My final reply was; "My lack of response, was my response!"

Yes, it is safe to flirt online. You just have to know the game, and how to spot the players!

Wouldn't you like to be one of the most desired singles on any online dating site? Isn't it time for you to "choose" instead of waiting to be "choosen"?

Let me share tools that will make your online dating experience fun and exciting, yet safe. (It's true...I have received a diamond wedding set via FedEx...)

0 comments